Monday, December 05, 2005

Old mp3s from Oct/Nov

In my attempt to keep you, the reader, up to date with my life, I will now give you the songs that were on my mp3 player for October and November:


My Stupid Mouth John Mayer
Traveling Utada Hikaru
Siyonara Color Super Butter Dog
"Stars are on our Side" Rookie of the Year
Silent Life .hack SIGN soundtrack
Clarity John Mayer
The Walrus Lunasa
Save Tonight Eagle Eye Cherry
Taking It all Back Count the Stars
Harujion Bump of Chicken
The Song from Hell Anything But Joey
Things I'll Never Say Avril lavigne
3rd Planet Modest Mouse
Autumn Air Various Artists
Light up My Room Barenaked Ladies
Singing in My Sleep Semisonic


Song most listened to: My Stupid Mouth
Song most skipped: Save Tonight
Song i like more than when i put it on: The Song From Hell
Song i like the least since putting it on:3rd Planet
Best song of the bunch: "Stars are on our Side"


Christmas song time.

No comments: