Thursday, May 22, 2008

My New Favorite Blog 2008, Final Results

After a couple of months of competition Elizabeth's blog Who Said Life Wasn't Funny won the most coveted prize that my blog gives out; she is my new favorite blog. The results from the field of contestants are:

Photobucket

Who Said Life Wasn't Funny


Photobucket

Bug-Eyed Blog


Photobucket

I Have A Bomb Shelter And You Can't Use It
Steve's Nude Memphis Blog


Photobucket

Slapdashittery
Quit Your Day Job
Present Simple
SlydesBlog.com


Photobucket

What Is Hip
A Haiku For No One
Intergalactic Gladiator
Not just nouns & verbs
White rabbit
The Bingo Caller Of Love
Leisure Pursuit
Kate Smudges In Earth, Paint and Life


Photobucket

Fabulously Jinxed
Will o' the Wisp...
Mimi says
Madge
Cheezy's Blog
Mini-Obs
Gledwood Vol 2
Falling On A Bruise
No touch Monkey!
Stranded In Reality
The Year It Didn't Happen
The RaeJanes
Under the Bridge
Light Motifs
I Think, Therefore I Am Frustrated
Much That Is Hidden


And the final brackets look like: (click on the image to see a much larger picture)


I would like to thank everyone for playing along, I have found many blogs that I like, and even though there can only be one "New Favorite Blog" there are many blogs that I will be visiting regularly in the future. As always it was very difficult to choose the winners each round, and I think that with the same field there would be many different blogs that would win if I would redo the competition. I had a good time and I hope everyone found a couple of their own "new favorite blogs" from the competition.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

What an honour when I think of how good those other blogs are!

Verdant Earl said...

I found some new fun blogs through the contest as well. Good times!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Sweet 16. I rule.

limpy99 said...

It was a fun competition and I did indeed find some new people to annoy...I mean, blogs to read.