Some questions that I have when thinking about what makes a dynasty in sports.
1. Can there be more than one dynasty at a time?
2. How important is the regular season, how important is the playoffs?
3. You can't just look at one year at a time, so how many years do we look at?
4. Is winning the championship the only quality that makes a dynasty?
5. Can a dynasty last for only one season? (This question is somewhat related to the first question since only allowing one dynasty at a time means that some dynasties will get clipped to a very short time frame.)
I will give my answers soon to these questions when I think about them a bit more.
Sidenote: Is there anything that Obama can't do?