Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sigh

So we joined the modern age today, Nicole and I got cell phones. It's not all that bad, we can call long distance again, and sine we got on Chris and Jenette's plan we are saving alot of money.

Really the only thing that is sigh worthy is that I can't post pics from my cell phone directly to this blog. The problem is on Bloggers side of things though, so hopefully everything will be fixed soon. Until then I will post over on my Temporary Moblog, and then when I get around a computer I will repost the picture over here. For example:

p.s. I added my Amazon Wishlist to the sidebar on the right... hint hint. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, you got cells. Nice. It took me a long time, too.

BTW, the West Virginia game in the background...I WAS THERE!!

WooooHoooooo!!