1) Belarus, a country in the former Soviet Union is basically communist. They had an election a couple of years ago, the elected socialist ruler then disregarded the Constitution and suspended all further elections.
2) Everyone that has a tablet PC says that they will never go back to not having a tablet PC. This leads me to believe that if you are looking for a new computer you should consider a tablet PC.
3) Cream of chicken and wild rice soup tastes better without mushrooms than with mushrooms, and a generous dash of pepper and salt greatly improves the flavor. (I think the reason that no mushrooms is good is because the mushroom flavor overpowers the subtitle flavors of the chicken.)
4) While Photoshop can do many things, it has a hard time of completely changing the colors of a specific object while still making that object look realistic. (If you have any hints for me I would greatly appreciate it.)
5) Statistics is a field where you can basically decide how hard you want to work. If you want to take a job that is high stress you will be compensated greatly for it, but if you want an easy going job there are a decent amount of them for less (but still good) pay.
6) *Bonus* I have decided that I am done with stress. And I do not feel the need to put myself in stressful situations. The pay that I get in whatever job I fall into might not be in the 100k range, but I will also be allowed to live a good life. A fair trade if you ask me.