Tuesday, August 26, 2008

>=50% Rock

A few days ago I was thinking about where I would move if there was an awesome job just waiting for me. I decided that I would only live in a state that has a Rock Factor >= 50%. And I am sure you are all aware of this map by now (I had to memorize it in grade school). Click to zoom in.

A Note about North and South Dakota: I am not really opposed to what the state stands for, but I just couldn't bring myself to live there. It has nothing, but it isn't an awesome nothing like Wyoming. Sorry.
P.S. People in Nebraska are nice. Nothing else there is.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Would you ever consider living outside the US?

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw.

Ookami Snow said...

That is a good question Tamara. Ummm... I don't think I would live outside the US long term.

I would live at England or Ireland or Australia or the like for a year if I got the opportunity, but I wouldn't raise a family there.

However if I had too chose between living in Arkansas or Canada, I would chose Canada.

Tamara said...

Me too ;-)