Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Now Boarding

New game time! Now Boarding is a fun little game where you try to make money by running an airline. It is somewhat similar to Diner Dash where you are trying to fill orders, but in Now Boarding you get to open new routs, buy upgrades, and plan out how to manage all the passengers at once. A game last for a simulated year (which is much shorter than an actual year), and at the end of the game you get points based on various goals. This game isn't too in depth but it does make a good distraction from being productive. Check it out.

Three random words, that aren't so random: "cnet eyeballs bleed". If you know why they aren't random words gimmie a comment.

6 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

I certainly hope its because the new site doesn't make your eyeballs bleed as much.

Granted, with adblock and noscript running, half the site is missing, which causes a different sort of eyeballs bleeding.

elizabeth said...

oooh - off to see if my theory that I could run the world most efficiently is true...

Anonymous said...

I googled the three words at Molly's request an this is what came up =)

BOL ftw

Anonymous said...

btw.... Made my last comment from my new 3G iPhone that I got for my b-day

Ookami Snow said...

Darren got it right! While I was making this post Molly was talking about googling "CNET eyeballs bleed" on the Buzz Out Loud podcast that I listen to every day. Thought I would throw it in to see if anyone else in BOL land would get it.

I am kinda amazed that it worked. :)

Anonymous said...

hehe.... Techies are everywhere!!