Monday, August 04, 2008

Blindfolded Kangaroo

One of the joys of working for a company where a couple of the founders are not native Americans is that every once in a while something amazingly awesome appears in some official report or book. My favorite case is when a process that our program does was equated to a "blindfolded kangaroo jumping in the most obvious direction". See the picture below for illustration purposes:


I don't even know how you can think of something like that to say... in an official book from the company on top of that. The statement is so absurd that I figured it deserved it's own CafePrees Store.

2 comments:

The Math Ninja said...

fabulous. I still love it.

Verdant Earl said...

I read that post three times wondering what Native Americans had to do with kangaroos.

Then I realized you didn't mean Native Americans, but non-native Americans as in Aussies or Germans or Kenyans. Now I get it.