Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Digital Dog-In-A-Shell

It just figures: The one day when I get a class cancelled I leave my jacket in a previous class, so I have to wait until the canceled class would have normally been done before I can get it and actually go home.

Anyways, as promised here is a present for Moral Turpitude for finding the best time to give a Dog-In-A-Shell as a present (A Bark Mitzvah):


It's a Digital Dog-In-A-Shell! Presented by 'Model Rules of Professional Responsibility' and 'Con Law Supplement'.
But it seems that Moral Turpitude isn't impressed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Just curious... Do you know moral turpitude in real life or just in blogger land? Wondering because Travis is at law school in Madison and knows her some and found your journal on her blog. Small world.

Ookami Snow said...

Nope, I just know her from Blogger land.