Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cat cat star wars

It's Thursday and you know what that means: cat videos! (Joking, Thursday isn't really cat video day here on my blog... I'm just keeping you on your toes. You never know when a ninja will jump out and try to kill you from behind the lines of the text on my blog. You must always keep a sharp mind when reading my blog. ALWAYS.)

Anywho, I gotcha some good videos to watch, first up is a cat in a weightless environment:

I just love the death roll the cat goes into at the end. ...Man it must be nice to be a scientist.

Next up is a cat in a "pet spa":

Every cat should have it's will broken like this, at the end it just gives up.

Lastly I don't have another cat video, but i do have the end of the original Star Wars movie (A New Hope) reenacted entirely with hands:

Spiff if I do say so myself.

No comments: