Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Spoiled?

After reading this article about Honor Code violations at K-State, I had a couple of things to mention about it. So I scrolled to the bottom of the page to post a comment. Duh, it’s the Collegian, they don’t have comments. That got me thinking, am I delusional for thinking that a comment that I would make would make any difference on something such as a newspaper? Or, since the web is moving in the direction of reader make content, does the Collegian need to get with the times and allow comments?

I personally found it frustrating that there was no comment button, until I remembered that it was not a blog. But then again I’m sure half the people that read any article in the Collegian would have a comment to leave... but would that be a bad thing if everyone did leave a comment?

No comments: