Monday, February 25, 2008

My New Favorite Blog 2008, Round 2 Pairings

Alright, one round down, a bunch more to go. Below are the parings for the second round, but before that let me remind everyone of a couple things. The first is to remember that this is a double elimination tournament, so if you lose once you are still in it. Second, you may notice that I am reviewing some old posts. This is because I open up all the blogs at the same time and review whatever is posted at that time. It may take me a couple of days to actually get to the blog so they may be old posts, but this way I give everyone the same amount of time to write between posts. Lastly, during the competition I do not check the blogs, so I may be slow at responding to comments on your blog. OK enough chit chat, on with the pairings.

The Upper Bracket:
17. Quit Your Day Job vs. Fabulously Jinxed
18. Leisure Pursuit vs. Who Said Life Wasn't Funny
19. What Is Hip vs. The Bingo Caller Of Love
20. I Have A Bomb Shelter And You Can't Use It vs. White rabbit
21. SlydesBlog.com vs. Present Simple
22. Bug-Eyed Blog vs. Will o' the Wisp...
23. Intergalactic Gladiator vs. Steve's Nude Memphis Blog
24. Slapdashittery vs. Mimi says


The Second Chance Bracket:
25. Madge vs. A Haiku For No One
26. Cheezy's Blog vs. Mini-Obs
27. Not just nouns & verbs vs. Gledwood Vol 2
28. Falling On A Bruise vs. No touch Monkey!
29. Stranded In Reality vs. The Year It Didn't Happen
30. The RaeJanes vs. Under the Bridge
31. Light Motifs vs. I Think, Therefore I Am Frustrated
32. Much That Is Hidden vs. Kate Smudges In Earth, Paint and Life

The second round will start in about five days (around Sunday).

No comments: