Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ctrl-Z! Ctrl-Z!!!!

Sometimes I wish life came with an undo button.

I got to school early this morning so that I could finish my project which I have to turn in early since I will be gone tomorrow. Well, after finally getting it done, I had to leave really quickly because I had to go give an exam. I dragged the old icon of my jump drive onto the desktop, and oked the prompt to replace my new file with the old one that was still on my jump drive.......
Yeah, that was brilliant.
I deleted four hours of hard work in one second of stupidity. This made my quite mad. Luckily when I got a chance to redo it, it only took me about 45minutes to get it done, since I already knew what to do. But still.

Ok, soon I will be off to Garden for Michelle's play. Look for Garden-y pics.
Rock on.

No comments: