Saturday, April 08, 2006

Incredible Machines

This is an awesome clip from Japan about very cool chain reaction machines. Some of them are just brilliant, while other are just run-of-the-mill awesome. I bet you three bucks that you will smile when you watch this video.*


Also last night I got up a music player on my right side bar. Currently there are three songs on it:
Thorn by Bain Mattox (Nicole got me this cd for my birthday last year)
Sweet Sweet Sandi by Fight Biff (These guys came to play here at PJ's and Amber hooked me up the song)
Today is the Day by Apollo Sunshine (A very good spring-y song)

I'll get more music uploaded as I find songs that are worthy.
Enjoy your weekend (watch the video above)!

*All bets are null and void unless I win them.

1 comment:

Irene said...

That was fun. I wonder what they are saying. Do you or Nicole know what that last thing they say after every one means? maybe I'm smart and you're not.