Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring Cleaning.

I just got done updating some of the big posts.

The Super Game Post now includes all the games on this blog through March.

The Best Posts now includes the 5 best posts from Feb. and March. Also I updated the Bests Posts Ever to include "Sam does Telefund", since it was so funny. I also added the 5 best posts from March on the left side bar. So, well, that is that.

In other news; there are times when I wish that the title of the blog wasn't "I really don't like the word Blog". For one thing it is way too long. But I didn't really think (or care) about it when I started. They just asked me what the title of my blog was, and it so happened that that is the first time that I had actually seen the word 'blog' spelled out, so it was particularly appalling, so my blog title became a comment on that. Unfortunately by the time that I started to care that the title sucked (i.e. I started to get linked from other blogs) it was too late to change. Oh well, as they (don't really) say: You win some, you blog the rest.