Sunday, April 02, 2006

Laser


Laser (game)

Amber showed me Laser a couple of days ago, and I have meant to get it up ever since. The goal of each level of the game is to turn on all the light bulbs using a laser beam which must be split and reflected to make it go where you want it to. The only problem that I have with the game is that once you complete the level it automatically pulls up a "level clear" box which they place right over the completed level. I wish it didn't do this so that I could bask in my own glory for finishing the level.
Laser over is a good puzzler, and in later levels it gets fairly difficult. It is a good game for a lazy Sunday.

(p.s. the game might actually be called Reflections since that word is actually on the game, but the place that is hosting the game calls it Laser. So call it whatever you want, it is the feel good game of the day.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i cant get past 8