Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Floats


Floats (game)

Floats is a unique game from Orisinal.

### ...Hold up, hold up... 'a unique'? Not 'an unique'? So the 'u' sound isn't a vowel sound. Crazy. OK carry on... ###

The object of the game is to combine all the little bugs into a one huge bug. The way you do this is drawing a loop around bugs of the same color. (Note: clicking once starts the loop, and the loop will be automatically finished when the line you draw completes the loop. It's not click and drag to draw the loops like I expected.) The bugs will combine into a bigger bug if all the bugs in the loop are the same color. There is a time limit so you have to be sort of quick to finish each level. Even though this game is old, it is still a really good one, so check it out.

I used to be real good at this game, but I don't have my old high scores. I just got a score of around 3000, but I am sure that score could be beat in a couple of tries. If you beat the current high score feel free to post it, also if you see any butter monkeys on sale, pick one up for me.