Thursday, December 09, 2004

Creation Science Fair 2001

Creation Education (site)

oh my... well i make fun of the far left, and now time for those on the far right...

think back a couple hundred years ago to when the sun revolved the earth... this is what science fairs looked like then... 'sept using the Bible to prove that sun around earth 'theory'.
my favorite entry is :"Using Prayer To Microevolve Latent Antibiotic Resistance In Bacteria" (isn't this using God to do your bidding?)
honorable mention goes to: "My Uncle Is A Man Named Steve (Not A Monkey)"
(now it is funny, but this is not science... and this was suppose to be a science fair. Let's at least attempt to do science at a science fair...)

ok here is the deal:
Scientists, you find out how the world works.
Religious folk, you tell us how to live a moral life.
Let’s not mix the two, because when we do it becomes a mess of nothingness.

the left is intolerant and extremist, the far right is making a false science that they think is helping their cause.
where do the smart people hide?... I like different ideas, let’s just think through them first. I guess that’s why I have my friends, they have viewpoints that aren’t blatantly wrong (they might be different than mine, but they aren’t stupid viewpoints).

1 comment:

Clupbert said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6713443/ I think you should read this article. I am not saying that I believe the earth was created 10,000 years ago, but to say there is conclusive evidence that men came from apes and stuff would be wrong. Even scientists admit it is still just a theory, and you should read some things that say just how possible this is to have genetic mutations millions of times in a relatively finite time of 17 billion years. Until evolution becomes a law, and not a theory, I think it is ok to discuss opposition to it. Again go to that article. Even that famous atheist philosopher recently came out saying that he now concludes that an intelligent creator must have created the universe, and he is a very very very educated man. PS I'm not christian.