Friday, November 18, 2005

50%

You know what is a funny feeling? Having a 50% chance of having someone you know be dead:

Student found dead in home

Jonathan Micheal Wood, freshman in horticulture, was found at 6:12 a.m. Wednesday inside his home after the RCPD was notified of an unattended death. An investigation by detectives and the Riley County coroner revealed the probable cause of death was suicide by hanging, Grubbs said in the release.


Just to see how many Jon Woods there are at K-State I get this.

So there are two, both are freshmen, and both have the middle initial of M.
I would guess that Johnnie isn't in horticulture, but I don't know that for sure.

I'll guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow up at St. Louis...


Update: I looked up Jeremiah’s address and it is the same as the other Johnnie, so I would say that 'our' Johnnie is ok. Good deal.

No comments: