Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Party Taco!

On the way back from St. Louis we stopped at a gas station that had a Taco Beuno (pronounced as if the B was silent, i.e. Taco Wayno). Anyways, I was very pleased to find that Taco Beuno had an item called a “Party Taco”. Now, you know me, I am a sucker for ‘party’ food, so even though I wasn’t exceedingly hungry I still had to get it.
Let me tell you I was very happy with my Party Taco. We hung for a good 15 minutes chatting about how Taco Bell has nothing on the Wayno. But as it is with all the party food, I had to eat it in the end. And you know what? It was pretty good. Beuno even. Taco Beuno knows how to rock my mouth, and throw a good party taco.

Here I am giving a high-five to my Party Taco.


Keep it real
~Wayno style.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

:) your the best

Scarlet Pamplemousse said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog. Questioning evolution is one thing, but revising the schoolboard every other year (it seems) in an effort to curb evolution to insert a value system into science is not something I support. It's one thing to test the science of evolution and it's another to try to back-handedly get Creationism taught, which isn't science at all.

Draculich said...

Please see following article:

Beloved Mexican Symbol Damaged
By Edwardo Cesarhend
Tenochtitlan Times

www.dungtongue.com