Thursday, November 17, 2005

Vegeterian & Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes

juiceenewsdaily (article)

I wasn't gonna post it but this made me smile:

Here are some questions you may be asking yourself as you consider your situation at Thanksgiving, one of the most clearly meat-influenced holidays on the American calendar.
Why is this guest vegetarian? There are many reasons to follow a vegetarian diet, ranging from deeply considered, long-held personal beliefs, to a doctor's instructions, food allergies and intolerances, or simply a son's or daughter's rebellion.


You know who I'm talking about ^_~.

Anyways, there are some good looking recipes in the article, maybe worth a try if you are gonna be hungry even though there is a wonderfully succulent turkey right in front of you come the 24th.

2 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

Mmm tofurkey.

Michelle said...

Turkey makes me want to rip out my stomache and step on it with my softball cleats. Maybe I'm just joking. Don't worry about me, I fill up on okra anyways. I may check out those recipes though, to show all you my life isn't terrible due to my eating habits. ps. i really hope I end up being here for thanksgiving