Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kansas City Renaissance Festival


Hear ye, hear ye! I just got back from the KC Ren Fest. It was very, very good. I went to Denver's Ren Fest when I was a kid, and I liked it, but I don't remember too much of it. But from what I do remember KC's was much better.

First off the festival is huge and there were many times throughout the day where we found new places to explore. Secondly everyone was very nice and there were alot of people dressed up (we dressed in our pirate costumes since today was pirate day). Thirdly, and most importantly, the price was right (about $16 a person, and we were even able to score a two-for-one deal).
Everyone that I talked to about the festival on Friday said that it was good, and i believed them, but I didn't really think it would be this good.

If you are in the Kansas City area you really should check out the Renaissance Festival, you won't be disappointed.

More posts about today:
Nicole's Renaissance Festival Fun
Michelle's KC Ren Fest

No comments: