Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy 2nd Blogday!

Well I never. I wasn't paying attention and missed this blog's second birthday. I know I don't need to tell all of you, my loyal, raving, awesome fans, but I started this blog on September 3rd 2004. Since that fateful day I have achieved many things, but what I am most proud of is my rank of 5th for the Google search of "quitting crack".

So how did I make it to two years with almost daily posts? I simply followed these three rules:
1. Never apologize for not posting.
2. Post something if I find it interesting; don't worry about if others will.
3. Don't make rules about what I can or can not post.

I would also like to take this time to thank you guys for reading my blog. I especially would like to thank those people who read this without having to (i.e. not my friends or family. They have to, because I will start talking about something when I am with them, and then, when I realize that they have no idea what I am talking about I say; "I posted about it on my blog, didn't you read it?" After a year or so of this I have tricked many of them into reading my blog so that they have some idea about what I am rambling on about.)

Alright, thanks again for reading, and maybe by year three Google will see my vast knowledge of everything and see this blog as a priceless gem of the internet and will buy it out for $22 million. And then I can blog about all the awesome things you can do with $22 million dollars.

Rock on.

2 comments:

The Math Ninja said...

Happy Day!

nettymus said...

The quitting crack post is something to be proud of! ^_^ And it is SO true!