Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Best Picture Ever (cont.)

Well apparently people were not happy with my efforts of just using Google to find the best picture ever, so i will include the following images in the voting for my struggle to find the best picture ever, as determined by search engine.

The rules are (and were when i started this) that i will use a search engine's safe setting and use the first two images that pop up as candidates for the search "Best Picture Ever". So here we go:


Google's:
Pilsner on a Hilsner
Burgers for Breakfast

Yahoo's:
Goat C (No you don't want to see this one. Do you want to know more?)
Oh yeah

Ask's:
Pilsner on a Hilsner (again)
Water, Gravel, Ponder

Flickr's:
Charles loves unicorns with wings
Happy Fing Birthday

Picsearch's:
Bug Jar
Oh yeah (again)

Lycos':
Bug Jar (again)
Best Christmas Ever

There, now you have more options. Be sure to let me know which one you think is the Best Picture Ever.

5 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

Thanks for *not* posting goatse. That could have been illegal. (big thing on Digg about it... if you want to see it, its at this blog which may or may not be true... but if it is... they will never be able to enforce that.

Hmm. Oh yeah is pretty good. But I love Boston Terriers... I'm still sticking with the Burgers for Breakfast though.

Ookami Snow said...

I told you what the link was so it would have been fine. Now if I said it was a cute puppy picture, then I could have gotten in trouble... if that is actually a law now.

Anonymous said...

I'm still voting for the Burgers for Breakfast too. That guy's face just cracks me up. -r

The Math Ninja said...

Oh yeah.

Spinning Girl said...

pilsner.