Sunday, August 20, 2006

The end of Summer.


Oh it was a good one. Tomorrow I go back to school, back to teaching classes, back to taking clases. Summer #26 down.










I had a good one; posted Mad, learned how to program in Processing, redid a backyard, got my own domain name, LAN partied it 100oz. style, got a new laptop, had a rocking July 4th, and a very pirate-y 6th, met new friends, kicked it with old, listened to Jupiter Sunrise acoustic style, retreated to Colorado, listened to Jupiter Sunrise electric style, Estes-ed, and went to Snakes on a Plane.





As with all good things in life I would love to relive this last summer, but I am actually excited to getting back to teaching because I get to teach both of my classes in a new technology classroom.









Actually, I hope that I TiVoed my life, because when it is over I will want to relive it all again. Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible... Oh well, I'll just have to remember to rock it out all the time (sometimes that is hard to remember to do).








See you on the flip side of summer.











p.s.

No comments: