Saturday, August 19, 2006

Snakes on a Plane on my Blog

I just got back from watching Snakes on a Plane, the feel-good movie of the summer. Let me give you a run down of the plot. Ok, so there is this plane, and then there is a guy that put a bunch of snakes on it, go.

If you go into the movie with the knowledge that they made this movie to be corny then it will really be an enjoyable movie. If you think you are going to see a serous action thriller, well you may need to watch James Bond to get something a bit more realistic.

But yes, this movie is worth seeing. If you need something to bring a smile to your face go see this movie.

Don't believe me? Maybe this will convince you:


Still not convinced? Let Samuel L. Jackson tell you about Snakes on a Plane:


No? Daily Show maybe?


More of a Colbert kind of person? Here is his take:


OK last one:

1 comment:

Willie Baronet said...

OK, I chose the Colbert version. :-)