Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Watch all of Mad in one post.

For those that aren't "in the know" Mad (sometimes spelled M@D!) is a play that my sister and I wrote, and she produced for her senior project for high school (she also played Alice when the original Alice moved to Texas close to when the play was to be put on.) The story follows along the lines of Alice in Wonderland, but it takes place (mostly) inside a computer on the internet. I think the Michelle did a great job making it and I though that it would be a great subject to try out the new (to me) feature of YouTube that lets me play a series of video's in one player (it is spifftastic.)
If you don't have the time to watch all parts I will list what parts I like the best at the end of the post. Also part 1 is filmed bad, and the rest of the videos are nowhere as bad as the first one, I might even suggest skipping the first video if you have not seen Mad yet just so you aren't put off. Finally YouTube only lets me have 20 videos in a play list so I split up the videos into two halfs, split where there was intermission.
If you have a chance to watch the videos let me know what you think, and if you really like them you should tell Michelle so, she really didn't get any recognition from school (They didn't even promote the play like they said they would when she started.) Enjoy!

First Half of Mad


Second Half of Mad


My favorite parts (I know, it is alot of them...):
First Half: Part 3, Part 6 (Tweedledee and Tweedledum), Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, (White Rabbit), Part 10 (Flowers), Part 11*, Part 13 (Mad Hatter), Part 14* (the audio is off), Part 15 (Cheshire Cat)
Second Half: Part 17 (Caterpillar), Part 18, Part 19* (The King, the audio is off), Part 20 (The Queen), Part 22, Part 24*, Part 25*

*=The very very very best parts

Note: The player is messing up some things, when I load the page I only get one of the players, and it is missing up the formating of this page. I'll try to fix it.
Note2: I think it is all working now.

No comments: