Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Happy Pills

Well, today is going good...
I felt pretty crappy when i woke up this morning, but i took some DayQuil (huzzah!) and i feel great. There must be something werd in it because even linear models was fine... must be some happy juice in the meds... ^_^

Anyways, Kerry conceded the election, which (hopefully) means that we will not have complaints about the election for weeks... The election wasnt a landslide, but i think it was a big enough margin that we wont have all the crap of last time. So that is going good.

Upcomming for my week is just my Sampling final tomorrow, a messy homework for friday and hockey on the weekend... that means i willbe busy for the rest of the week, but not overly so.
Well I need to get on the whole studding thing for my final... i think that would be a good thing to do..

my advice: take DayQuil it has happy.

No comments: