Sunday, November 28, 2004

Old mp3 Songs for Oct/Nov

in my attempt to keep you, the reader, upto date with my life, I will now give you the songs that were on my mp3 for Oct and Nov:
Stay Home                             Self
Til the Day I Die                      Garbage
Harujion                                  Bump of Chicken
Clarity                                    John Mayer
Wonderful                              Everclear
This Road                               Jars of Clay
3rd Planet                               Modest Mouse
Better Than You                     Anything But Joey
Things I'll Never Say               Avril Lavigne
Brand New Skin                     Count the Stars
Traveling                                 Utada Hikaru
Saiyonara Color                      Super Butter Dog
Perfect                                    Simple Plan
Silent Life                                .hack//SIGN
Save Tonight                           Eagle Eye Cherry
Nice Weather For Ducks         Lemon Jelly
Steal Me                                  Jupiter Sunrise


Song most listened to: Things I'll Never Say
Song most skipped: Brand New Skin
Song i like more than when i put it on: Steal Me
Song i like the least since putting it on: 3rd Planet

Now i'm gonna go put some x-mas song on now

No comments: