Thursday, March 16, 2006

30 Boxes



I am not really one for calendar programs. I don't know why, but I find them very frustrating to use. I also have a very hard time of remembering dates. Combine all of this together with my lack of owning a physical calendar leads me to miss alot of things that I would have liked to do.
That is why I am happy that I have found the (relatively) new web application 30Boxes. It is a good web based calendar program that is actually easy to use. I had tried it about a month ago and felt indifferent about it, but when I remembered it yesterday and gave it a good try I found out how useful it is.
If you ever remember somebody's birthday a week late, or can't go to an event because you made other plans, this program is for you. Check it out, cause 30Boxes rocks.

No comments: