Thursday, March 23, 2006

LED fun

Here are two cool things that you could do with some special spray paint, some magnets, a power source, and some LEDs.

First is Electro-Graf.
ElectroGraf
It is your standard graffiti with LEDs embedded into it that can flash to a specific pattern. Here is how to make it.

Second is Fridge Lights.
FridgeLights
This is adds Lightbright like functionality to you refrigerator. If I owned my refrigerator I would be thinking about doing this to it. Here is how to do it.

If you liked this stuff you would probably love LED Throwies that I posted about before. Check them out.

Today feels like one more significant step into the future, now only if we can get some sort of laser gun, and hovering cars.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hey Shannon, this would be a great project for you to do downstairs by my wet bar...eventually... when I build it. So start designing!