Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Old mp3s from Jan/Feb

In my attempt to keep you, the reader, up to date with my life, I will now give you the songs that were on my mp3 player for January and February:


Hamtaru Opening Song Hamtaru
Josie's House Jupiter Sunrise
Back In The Mud Bubba Sparxxx
Deliverance Bubba Sparxxx
Get Your Freak On Missy Eliot
Rollie Shaka Labbit's
Time Stands Still The All-American Rejects
A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton
Naked As We Came Iron and Wine
One Thing Finer Eleven
Leave Barenaked Ladies
You Are Smart Akitaka Tohyama
Rough Draft Yellow Card
Dungeness Athlete



Song most listened to: Josie's House
Song most skipped: Rollie
Song i like more than when i put it on: Dungeness
Song i like the least since putting it on:One Thing
Best new song of the bunch: Dungeness
Song that reminds me most of Jan/Feb: Back In The Mud


Oh, some new songs are needed, the rockin kind.

No comments: