Friday, March 03, 2006

It's A Box!

In my opinion the Scion xB is one of the ugliest cars on the road today. I have nothing against the shape of cube, but I don't think that a cube should be driving around on the road. Other people buy them though so somebody must like them. And I've always wondered about those people, do they know that the car looks like a happy meal box on wheels? Do they really think it is cool?
On my way up to Kansas City last weekend I got my answer:

(It's license plate says: ITSABOX)

OK, so people that buy Scions at least recognize the shape that their car is. That's one step in the right direction.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Shannon you're so silly.

Anonymous said...

when i teach my social psych class i often make fun of the scion commericlas and ad campaign. inevitable there is someone in there that owns one and defends it. they are hideous.

hockeyfrog said...

Aaron's cousin Katie has one... she calls it a "toaster on wheels"... so yeah, they are humorous about it, but... they are soooo ugly.. and look like they'd tip over if you took a corner too sharp.

Spinning Girl said...

This car is second only to the Honda Element on the list of butt-ugliest cars of the world.