Saturday, March 26, 2005

More updates about this blog

I removed the Amazon pay thingie, because no one found my information valuableenough to give me a dollar :( . Just kidding, i knew no one would give me money, thats why i kept my day job.
Also, since i couldn't sleep last night, i worked for hours (literally) and finally got the top picture bar changed, the image is from when we went to the T'Rants game a couple of days ago. I am very pleased with the way it turned out, itjust took forever to do. But most of that time was trial and error and not actual processestime, so the next time i want to change it, it will take much less time (like around 30min).

Other than that, all i have done today is get my hair cut. And there are rumblings of plans for Chris B-Day, so well see what comes of that.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i better see a picture of that hair cut buster!