Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Famous Dave's

Jubilation (blargticle)

From Newgen's blog:

I just checked on-line at my bank statement and I saw that they put $13.25 on my account. the bill was for $10.60. I think the total I put down, with tip, was $12.00. so, if that's the amount that is withdrawn from my account tomorrow, I'll be making some phone calls. yeah, so don't go to Famous Dave's.


What the crap! Now if someone would have got sick from eating there we would have all our bad restaurant bases covered.
If this turns out to be true, they move from 'a place i don't like' to 'a place i hate'. And with that comes the telling people how bad it is, instead of just not going there.

So for all yous that ate at Famous Dave's check to see if they over charged you... sigh...

2 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

It would be interesting to know if that was a checking account or credit card. Temporary transactions (those posted but not actually transacted yet) usually have 2-3 dollars tacked on. It goes away after the payment has cleared. That is what happened to me that one time at Willie's Sports Bar... otherwise, yeah. That place has some bad mojo. And to think I may be applying to work there soon.

Ookami Snow said...

Don't do it! Don't work at crap'o'rama! Try to get a job at a place that respects it's customers... some where like BW3! ...dude that is so a job i could see you doing, and you already have an in by knowing the people there.

which reminds me that we need to do some job scouting there tonight.

^_^

p.s. for some reason crap'o'rama isn't in my dictionary.