Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Old mp3 Songs for Jan/Feb

in my attempt to keep you, the reader, up to date with my life, I will now give you the songs that were on my mp3 for January/February:

Hamtaro Opening Theme Song Hamtaro (Japan Version)
Hamtaro Closing Theme Song Hamtaro (Japan Version)
Get Your Freak On Missy Eliot
Your Song Moulin Rouge
Kaye Jupiter Sunrise
Ugly Bubba Sparxxx
Back In the Mud Bubba Sparxxx
Rough Draft Yellow Card
Breathe Télépopmusik
Deliverance Bubba Sparxxx
Get Your Freak On Nelly
Hanabi Ayumi Hamasaki
Josies House Jupiter Sunrise
Lushbox Anything But Joey
Naked As We Came Iron and Wine
Resistor Brave Saint Saturn
Simone Donna Lewis
One Thing Finger Eleven
Time Stands Still All-American Rejects
A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton
Estrella Brave Saint Saturn


Song most listened to: Get Your Freak On (Missy Eliot)
Song most skipped: Get Your Freak On (Nelly)
Song i like more than when i put it on: Rough Draft
Song i like the least since putting it on: Hamtaro Opening Theme Song
My Favorite Song on the list: Josies House

I'm gonna go put some rocking songs on now...

No comments: