Saturday, October 16, 2004

Football and such

We did very well today. We abandoned our crappy running game (sorry Sproles, it was way to predictable). And went with 5 wide. It was nice to see us do some thing against a good team, and Meier was very good, I dont even think there was a throw that was even close to being picked off. So if Meier is not hurt we look to be in pretty good shape for the rest of this season, and for next.

When we got home from the game we to an improv 2 hour nap, then we ate some leftover pizza. Since then i have been working on my project for Sampling. I think i am as done as i am gonna get with it for today, so i am gonna start studdying for my Messy test on monday. It's an open note, open book test (my fav), so studying consists of making an index of my notes, so that if i don't know anything i can find it quick like during the test. That will prob be my activites for the rest of today and tommorow. Not too bad.

No comments: