Thursday, October 07, 2004

Update of the days

Yesterday went fine, i had alot of work due by 4.30 and i didn't compleatly finish my stuff, but i got it in, so i dont have to deal with it anymore. I also gave the final for my class, so all i got left for teaching for the semister is to grade papers and finals, i glad that is done, that will free up some time.
Today i have togoto class at 11.30, then we have a pizza lunch with a company from KC, that is going to give a talk later today. For the rest of the day I can start working on the homeworks that are due next week. It is much better to be working ahead on the homeworks, than tring to catch up.

the only other thing i can think of right now is My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer, good words. Maybe too good. ^_^


[Listening to: My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer - Room for Squares [Sony] (03.45)]

No comments: