Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Inspired!

I don't know what it is about Hermes House Band, but their songs inspire me to do Necromunda stuff.
All my ideas for the Kasu campaigns have come from songs; Rouge War:Lady Marmalade (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack) and Finwick Crossings: Ready to die (Andrew W K). And now I found the song Those Were the Day by Hermes House Band. This song is very suggestive of the state of things in Kasu Valley. All the old warriors don't get to party anymore and are stuck doing bureaucratic stuff establishing the Kasu Council, and they long for the good ol' days. It leads me to think one of two things could happen 1) Rouge is starting to fail as the novelty wears off and the new free market hurts profits, Rouge knows that is could be on the way out unless it does something. or 2) The Old Warriors (The Council members from the Rouge War) get tired of just running things and meet up and decide to get in some kind of action...

Either way the song got me thinking about Necromunda again, obviously a campaign cant take place right now, but be on the look out for one to start after Xmas....


^_^ Oh! ive got a really good idea >:)

No comments: