Sunday, April 24, 2005


After disc golf, we picked up Nicole and headed on over to Jenette and Chris’. Everyone ordered their own Pizza Hut pizza, so that there would be leftovers for lunches. When the pizzas and Ryan arrived we watched Star Wars Revelations. The movie is the best fan film ever made, and although the acting is a bit rough, it is not horrible, and the special effects are amazing (for a fan film). If you have not watched it you can download it from them here. After watching a couple more short fan films Nicole and I left to come home. Now I am clicking on a keyboard, and Nicole is flipping through the pages of a book.

1 comment:

hockeyfrog said...

Sounds like you all had fun this weekend. Sorry I couldn't hang out.. I have too much stuff to get done and too many jobs to apply for *sigh* It would be a lot easier if someone would belike "Hey you're quality! You're hired!" (I don't know what it is, but "quality" is my word of the week)... but yeah. I at least have a few bucks for bw3s this week.