Thursday, April 21, 2005

Operation:Spur

Bliggety Blog! (blargticle)

An email to CafePress from my brother-in-law:

What I have is a suggestion. I know that CafePress prides itself on offering all the latest 'hip' and 'trendy' products for your users to customize. And let me say, you usually do a fantastic job of it. Hence my disappointment at discovering that you don't offer spurs. As I'm sure you know, they are quickly becoming the next big thing. To put it simply, anybody who's anybody is wearing spurs nowadays, and you don't offer them. I can only assume that you have something in the works, and if not, please consider it. I know several dozen people ready to order customized spurs from CafePress. Thank you.
~Chris Turpin, loyal customer


Let's not let this die with just one e-mail. If you would like to see CafePress carry spurs so that you can get your own custom spurs, let them know! As we all know, spurs are now 'in', and we need to have the ability to make custom spurs. So let our voices be heard and email CafePress!

No comments: