Thursday, April 28, 2005


Today for lunch Chris picked me up (and Jenette as well) and we ate at Panera. We were greeted by a chai latte and a smile. (The girl that took our order had just messed up a chai latte, so she gave it to us, since she knew we were regulars.) Jenette had her belly dancing class’ test today, and her shirt did not arrive in time, so she spend lunch sewing beads to a black shirt. But other than that, lunch was just a normal lunch.
After Panera, I taught my 320 class, who, due to the cold weather, were very quiet. So class went very well, and they did their work. And all was good in the world.
I talked to my assistant some more (she is from Nepal), she said that she was impressed by how much people in America care about other people. ^_^ yay us!

Oh yes, and they do not have mini-golf in Nepal.

3 comments:

hockeyfrog said...

They do, however, have really good ice cream.

Canis Ex Machina said...

Nor, more importantly, do they have democracy, free speech, or a free press, since the king took over.

Ookami Snow said...

I'll ask for you Canis, I'll ask for you. :)