Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Copy center here i come. +300pts

Nicole is starting to carpool on Tuesday through Friday to school, so i am going to start to get to my office even earlier than before... which isn't a bad thing, because the time before my first class is when i get most of my work done for the day (there are hardly any distractions). So i will be even more productive than before.
Today there are reports that it will be stormy, which is fun... as long as i don't have to walk around in it coming to of from school. Also tonight is BW3. So today has a lot of potential points at stake. Can I get all of them and set a new high score? Only if I grab the blue key before jumping through the pipe so that I can get the magical tea cup… that gives you x3 points for the day.

On to the copy center. (Pick up 300 bonus points for making copies before 9 o’clock.)

No comments: