Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bed by 7? We will see.

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. BW3 went well, Lance won the mini-six, and i won the Showdown. Afterwards we all (Me, Cole, Jenette, Chris, Aaron, and Lance) enjoyed a rousing game of Super Tennis. After a stop at slushieville we came back to my place and played a game of Warhammer. Chris and I played the good side (with Lizardmen and High Elves), while Nicole, Aaron and Jenette were evil (Vampire Counts, Dark Elves and Goblins). The battle was bloody and in the end the game turned out as a draw. The MVPs go to Jenettes Fanatics (who sliced up my units pretty well), and Chris Lizardman champion (who was able to hold of charges by zombies, ghouls, and dark elf spearmen). A fun time was had by all. Now I am going to do some cleaning and then it's off to bed for me.

No comments: