Friday, June 10, 2005

MLL will expand to Denver

Major League Lacrosse (site)

During the MLL game tonight on ESPN2 the founder (owner?) of the league said that Denver will get a team for next year as well as LA, and two more cities out west. Apparently this is very recent news as no one on the internet has anything about Denver getting a team. I am glad that the MLL is expanding out west, because as it is now I don't really care that much for just having New England teams. When there is something official announced I’ll post it.

More: I am gonna guess that the other two cities are Salt Lake, Las Vegas, or Portland. Leave your guesses in the comments. I'll buy you a soda if you guess both cities right. :)

1 comment:

The Math Ninja said...

I'm with you on Vegas, that would be a good place. Maybe one in Arizona, Pheonix??