Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cold air funnels differ from tornadoes

gctelegram.com (article)


John Washington was going about his job June 3 at the Garden City Recreation Commission, when he saw something odd in the sky.
"I was actually on the phone when I saw it," he said. "I thought, ?I need to get a picture.'"
It was a confusing moment for many people who also saw the strange tornado-shaped funnel west of Garden City that day.
"Everyone started to panic," Washington said. "I kept thinking it couldn't be a tornado because it was sunny out."
He was right.


It's not that special of an article, but I know John Washington (Step-dad of a friend from high school), so it was worth mentioning. I mean it is free for me to post anything, so anything it is that I will post... take that English language!

1 comment:

nettymus said...

Yea John Washinton!!!!!