Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Nicoles mom, Maria, and Marias boyfriend, Nick, came up here on Saturday to enroll for K-State. We had a good time when they were up here, but they didnt even stay a whole day, which was disappointing. Maria is gonna try her had at Journalism (instead of Engineering) so we will see how that goes. I got Maria football tickets (GA), and Nicole and I both have them, so if you are going to school here next semester be sure to order your football tickets! Another good thing about Nicoles mom coming up is that I got my birthday present from her. She gave me a 32� HDTV (^_^). Which is a slight upgrade from my old 19� TV that lost its power and channel up button (Nicole is distructive). We were gonna split the cost of the TV, but Nicoles mom ended up just giving it all to us. It is probably the best birthday gift, ever.

No comments: