Friday, February 23, 2007

My New Favorite Blog Round 2

Here are the pairings for the second round of My New Favorite Blog:

Upper Bracket:
17. The Lost Scribblings Of A Virtual Gypsy vs. Scrivenings
18. Dust-Slaying: Redux vs. Shrinkykitten
19. Just Thoughts vs. I Think, Therefore I am Frustrated.
20. Sniper Kitty vs. Adventures in Kicking People
21. Jiggscasey.com vs. Jeremy Freese's Weblog
22. Leisure Pursuit vs. Writing as jo(e)
23. What the Duck? vs. "Brevity is... wit."
24. Stressful Times for Psyc Girl vs. Just Keep Swimming

Second Chance Bracket:

25. Sara With No H vs. Crabcake's Cowpie Field
26. A Gentleman's C vs. O.Kay.
27. Whole Lotta Trouble vs. As told to (your name here)
28. Legally Blonde vs. Scared Bunny
29. Accident Prone vs. Gimchi
30. Conglomerate vs. The Other Side of the Ocean
31. Phantom Scribbler vs. Thoughts of a Crazy Redhead
32. Everybody Knows vs. Ph.d. Ladybug

Look for reviews soon (I think I'll start with the lower bracket first, and then do the upper bracket.)

4 comments:

Sleep Goblin said...

Does bribing get you anywhere? Cause um, I like winning.

Ookami Snow said...

Maybe.... I do have a link to an Amazon wishlist over on the right....

:)

Sleep Goblin said...

Well, that loco game is only $1, but it won't let you ship it to a wish list address.

I guess I'll just have to play by the rules...

Ookami Snow said...

Maybe next time around I will make a point to saying that bribery is allowed and then point out the amazon wishlist.

Maybe I could get some free stuff....

hummm
*evil plotting* ^_^