Ever since Moral Turpitude left the blogging world (well at least I lost track of her) I have been lacking on the blogs that I read. Not counting my real life friends I only check up on four other blogs. I feel that it is time to reach out and find some new blogs. Therefore I present the new competition "My New Favorite Blog". Yesterday I went around the internet and found 32 recently updated blogs. (The way I found them was by following links from the blogs that I already read.) These 32 blogs will face off in a double elimination bracket: (click on the pic to see the brackets full size)
Here are the rules: Every couple of days I will check up on the blogs and decide which of the two that are paired up that I like better. This will be a completely subjective judgment on my part. If a blog doesn't update between the last time I checked it, it will automatically lose the round. I will not check on the blogs unless I am judging them.
The best way to do this would not be to announce it to the blogging world, but what fun is that? This way you can follow along and choose your own favorites.
Here are the first round parings:
1. The Lost Scribblings Of A Virtual Gypsy vs. Sara With No H
2. Crabcake's Cowpie Field vs. Scrivenings
3. Dust-Slaying: Redux vs. A Gentleman's C
4. O.Kay. vs. Shrinkykitten
5. Just Thoughts vs. Whole Lotta Trouble
6. As told to (your name here) vs. I Think, Therefore I am Frustrated.
7. Legally Blonde vs. Sniper Kitty
8. Adventures in Kicking People vs. Scared Bunny
9. Jiggscasey.com vs. Accident Prone
10. Gimchi vs. Jeremy Freese's Weblog
11. Conglomerate vs. Leisure Pursuit
12. Writing as jo(e) vs. The Other Side of the Ocean
13. Phantom Scribbler vs. What the Duck?
14. Thoughts of a Crazy Redhead vs. "Brevity is... wit."
15. Stressful Times for Psyc Girl vs. Everybody Knows
16. Ph.d. Ladybug vs. Just Keep Swimming
Let the games begin (in a couple of days...)