Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My New Favorite Blog, Round 4 Pairings

Here are the brackets after three rounds (only 16 blogs left). First the upper bracket:

And the second chance bracket:

And the whole shebang:

The upper bracket parings are (Which I will do tomorrow):
41. Scrivenings vs. Dust-Slaying: Redux
42. Just Thoughts vs. Adventures in Kicking People
43. Jiggscasey.com vs. Writing as jo(e)
44. What the Duck? vs. Just Keep Swimming

The second chance pairings are (Which I will get to in a couple of days):
45. Sara With No H vs. "Brevity is... wit."
46. Leisure Pursuit vs. Legally Blonde
47. Sniper Kitty vs. The Other Side of the Ocean
48. Phantom Scribbler vs. Everybody Knows

6 comments:

Elle Woods said...

This is so high pressure, when do I have to have a good post up by?

PS-if it helps my odd, I was a stats minor in college.

Ookami Snow said...

You can post whenever you want, I read all the posts that are new since the last time I checked, so it doesn't matter when you post things, just as long as it is up by the time I check 'em.

That is fun that you have a stats minor, has it helped much in the "real world"?

Valerie said...

Hey, I was a math major--i had to take statistics....does that count? :)

jiggs said...

I am eagerly awaiting the next round of battle. Check out this post on the matter

Elle Woods said...

Shockingly, no the stats minor did not help me. I don't even think it helped me get into law school-not like that counts as the real world or anything.

Shanshu said...

Ohhhhhhhh the bracket is getting smaller and smaller!

I'm not sure if I can take the pressure!

Good thing I updated today!